Totally disable ease of access in Windows 8.1

Can anyone please tell me how to totally disable ease of access in Windows 8.1? It's causing major problems on my login screen as narrator is automatically switching on and preventing typing. Once it does that, even after I turn narrator off the only way to start typing again is to reboot the machine. Help with this is greatly appreciated.



Go to Control Panel, Ease of Access and uncheck Scan this section and Read this section aloud (both options). That has stopped Ease of Access appearing for me.



Go to Control Panel, Ease of Access and uncheck Scan this section and Read this section aloud (both options). That has stopped Ease of Access appearing for me.



I will give that a try and let you know. Thank you.



FYI

Narrator Keeps turning on on login screen
http://superuser.com/questions/712296/narrator-keeps-turning-on-on-login-screen



Should not do if disabled.



That worked a treat. Thanks John.

Share this

Related Posts

There was an error in this gadget