windows7 update "WindowsUpdate_00009C59" "WindowsUpdate_dt000"

windows7

I deleted internet explorer update
"WindowsUpdate_00009C59" "WindowsUpdate_dt000"

so now my future updates are disabled

I tried fix it tool



try a system restore to a date it was ok



try a system restore to a date it was ok



system restore is only 2 points. I should have tried before



what do you mean with the above?? i don't get it



rgb192--
"I deleted internet explorer update
"WindowsUpdate_00009C59" "WindowsUpdate_dt000" "
Those are not Windows Update numbers. What did you do?

"system restore is only 2 points. I should have tried before "
On the System Restore screen showing available Restore points, did you click "Show more restore points"?



yes I did
"Show more restore points"?

ironically skype (microsoft) customer service was on my computer and they thought that deleting internet explorer updates would fix skype error

all restore points are after deletion of internet explorer update

"WindowsUpdate_00009C59" "WindowsUpdate_dt000" "

these are the errors why update did not work

Share this

Related Posts

There was an error in this gadget